Sen OS — The Open Platform for dApps
Being the first ever to provide a true Open Platform for dApps, Sen OS thrives to become the “dApp Store” system where dApp developers and users get together in one quality, trustworthy space.
Have you ever heard of the concept “dApp All-rounder”? If not, welcome to Sen OS.
The complete solution for dApp devs
To help erase the inconsistency in dApp quality and interface, Sen OS aids developers to its best ability by helping them find useful resources and available liquidity to build actual synchronizable dApps.
Developers can access the Sen Team’s github at: Descartes Network · GitHub and browse through our repositories for materials and source codes, among other things. Sen Team also offers support and consulting services if needed.
The DeFi-wide web for dApp lovers
Sen OS allows verified dApps — either from developers or Sentre’s partners — to connect with each other. These will then be published on Sen Store — the “App Store” for all dApps.
- On one hand, developers and partners can easily access a community of real users eagerly waiting to try out dApps;
- On the other hand, users no longer need to waste time checking over to see if a dApp is “worth a try”. To be published on Sen Store, all dApps must be verified by Sen Audit;
Thanks to this, Sen OS is able to create mutual trust between parties and establish a “safe place” in the chaotic environment of DeFi.
Visit Sen Store now to experience: Sen Assets, Sen Swap, Sen Farming, and so on.
Features to be introduced in the near future: Lending & Borrowing, Insurance, NFT.
The one-page workplace for DeFi
Everyone wants a bit of personalization in their workplace, and the Sen Team totally understands why.
For the best user experience, Sen OS allows users to customize Sen Store’s UI by:
- Easy Drag and Drop: Choose and put your favorite dApps on top
- Tailored to your Needs: Show or hide system functions
- Professional mode: Organize functions for an optimal workflow
Why not try it out and get rewards?
Starting from 18 October, the education series “DECODE SENTRE” will be launched in the upcoming week with the following activities:
- Newbie walk-through tutorials on Sentre and its features.
- Got questions? Get your answer with the Sen Team.
- A total of 40,000 SEN rewards coming your way if you stick with us till the end of the week!
Don’t miss out on your chance. For more information and updates, follow us at: