Sentre — The Open Platform For DApps and The Liquidity Accumulator
How do we tackle some of the most concerning problems in DeFi using Sentre? The solution is simple.
As decentralized finance (DeFi) becomes more of a “new norm,” problems also arise. While consumers shoulder the burden of high fees with a decade waiting for confirmation time, providers incur liquidity fragmentation and developers struggle to find users and liquidity instead of focusing totally on their projects. “How do we tackle these problems at once?” This thought led us to the birth of Sentre — And here’s how it works.
What is Sentre?
In short, Sentre is an All-in-One Solana Open Platform with DApp Store and Universal Protocol for Liquidity. Sentre aims to become a Safe Haven for DeFi developers and users.
Our vision is to create a decentralized hub where:
- Developers can inherit available liquidity to develop their applications.
- Users can gain access to well-developed innovative apps that generate a high yield of profits.
To bring this vision into reality, Sentre introduces two key features: Sen OS — The open platform for dApps, and SenSwap — The liquidity accumulator.
Sen OS — The Open Platform for dApps
Imagine an App Store for DeFi.
- Will it be filled with carefully curated dApps that generate high ROI?
- Or will it include many exciting features other than swapping, staking and pooling?
And that’s exactly what Sen OS does.
Sen OS is the complete solution for dApp development. By delivering dApps through the Sen Store, developers and partners can access a quality community of real users with real experience and real reviews.
On the other hand, Sen OS is the ultimate workplace for dApp users. For an optimal workflow on a single page, users can organize their favorite dApps and more.
SenSwap — The Liquidity Accumulator
As every dApp comes with its own liquidity, the need to find a “vault” to store them arises.
If Sen OS connects developers and users through all quality dApps, SenSwap is designed as the “vault” to store liquidity accumulated from those dApps.
What SenSwap offers:
- A Solana-based AMM (low fee, high speed) with Adaptive Fee Model.
- SEN as the universal interface for the entire ecosystem (i.e. Price evaluation, liquidity automation and so on).
- DAO allows appropriate control on liquidity.
- Asymmetric Deposit: SenSwap offers liquidity even with one-sided token pooling.
- Wormhole integration: A cross-chain bridge between ecosystems.
What’s on the horizon
For the long-term view, Sen Team is looking forward to integrating other dApps on Sen Store.
However, in the foreseeable future (starting today!), Sen Team is hosting a series of learning and earning events to show our gratitude towards old Sen friends and welcome new Sen friends with open arms.
Starting from 18 October, the education series “DECODE SENTRE” will be launched in the upcoming week with the following activities:
- Newbie walk-through tutorials on Sentre and its features.
- Got questions? Get your answer with the Sen Team.
- A total of 40,000 SEN rewards coming your way if you stick with us till the end of the week!
By 25 October, the campaign “MEGA LAUNCH — TRIPLE PROFIT” will take place. The SEN Token will officially be released with a bunch of prizes for our dear Sen friends.
Last but not least, a “MYSTERIOUS REWARDS” period is prepared to introduce our many new pools. Every three days, rewards will be dropped as Sen friends compete through challenges and achievements.